The renowned Valdemar winery from Rioja Alavesa, with five generations of winemaking experience, is now exporting its passion, innovation and inspiration to its new winery in Washington state. A flagship project featuring Gas chairs in the tasting room, and Costura sofas and Solapa tables in the lounge area. SEE COSTURA.
- Andbank is the oldest private bank in the Principality of Andorra. Recently, and with the help of architect Alfred Garcia Gotós, it has renovated its offices in Lleida. The project features Costura armchairs by Jon Gasca and Gas swivel chairs by Jesús Gasca. Photos by Fernando Alda. SEE THE PROJECT.
- The Alterszentrums Platten residence, by the lake of Zürich, has been renovated by Althammer + Hochneli architects together with our longtime partner Zingg Lamprecht. The ample lobby has been furnished with Libera armchairs and Solapa tables in walnut wood. The space has become the heart of this Swiss institution. SEE PROJECT.
- Central Park Tower is Perth’s tallest building, rising from lush green parkland and defining the city’s skyline for the last three decades. Back at ground level, Woods Bagot team has revitalised the lobby now infused with light, warmth and elegance; and breathtaking Costura sofas in cognac leather. Furniture: Stylecraft. Photo courtesy of Maharam Kvadrat. SEE COSTURA
- Burgos is a historic city in Spain, where El Cid was born, and where every stone has a story. The local bank has refurbished the central palace by the Casa del Cordón to house their Fundación. The open spaces have used Costura sofas and Libera armchairs around Solapa tables. And the office spaces include Gas task chairs for meetings and gatherings. Architect: Félix Escribano. Furniture: Richana. SEE LIBERA
- Crielaers & Company has refurbished the reception hall of WTC, located in Almere, Holland, to create an attractive meeting place for tenants and visitors. The designers have wisely combined most of the STUA collection is a soft and inviting way; with meeting areas, lounge spaces and a new cantina. The space includes: Gas and Laclasica chairs, Libera and Costura armchairs, etc. Architects: Crielaers & CompanyFurniture: SV Collection. Photo: Peter Markesteijn. SEE WTC.
- The Vienna University of Economics and Business has a new campus full of new architecture. The Learning Center is the most iconic building at the campus and is signed by Zaha Hadid. It is a singular building full of the personal style of this star architect. The open areas of this project use Nube armchairs in different colors. Click here to access the projet.
- Joanna Laajisto interior designer has transformed an old bread factory in Helsinki into the new home of the Finnish creative agency “Bob the Robot”. The project includes Costura sofas and chaiselongues, upholstered in Kvadrat’s Remix, mixed with some other design classics. The result is a space that does not look like the average workspace. Furniture via Plus Minus Helsinki.