Facing the Manhattan skyline, in the Cobble Hill neighborhood, one of the nicest areas of Brooklyn, we find this townhouse, with a spacious and bright kitchen open to the living room. The kitchen counter includes white 65cm Onda stools, a classic design by Jesús Gasca. Furniture: Design Within Reach. SEE ONDA
- Kitchens are transforming, and now, very often, they include an island that opens up to the living room. That is why the stools that are paired by the counter are so important. Our proposal is Onda: subtle, full of curves and comfortable. A collection that now includes seats in stone, taupe and green, with black frame. A New Classic by Jesus Gasca. Project: Esteve Interiorisme. Photography: Pau Esteve. SEE ONDA
- Sometimes, one single image captivates us. This is what happened to us with the photos of a wonderful flat in Stockholm. Making a quick search, we came across Fantastic Frank, the real estate agency that has changed the market. Now, that they have arrived in Mallorca, we have fallen in love again with this bright apartment featuring Globus chairs paired with a white Lau table. SEE GLOBUS.
- The Onda stool collection grows with the moss green seat. Green is already a popular color on Globus chairs, now also available on the stool. Both the shell and the non-slip rubber of the seat are the same color. You can find this shade in the current plastic samplecard. An iconic design by Jesús Gasca. SEE ONDA
- Well Court Hall, in Edinburgh, is a building of unique architecture that reflects the Arts and Crafts movement. To convert this commercial building from 1883 into residential use, Lynsay Bell Architecture, has dressed the main room with the designs of STUA, proposed & provided by Tangram Furnishers: Lau table with Laclasica chairs, Marea and Eclipse tables and Onda stools. Click here to access Laclasica.
- AIA, American Institute of Architects, has named Newberg Residence in Oregon by Cutler Anderson Architects as a top 10 housing project. A house where residents can plunge directly from the living room into the lake or cook in an open kitchen that features Onda stools. Photograph by Jeremy Bitterman and Carey Critchlow.