The new Virgin Hotel in Edinburgh has an event room, like no other, called Greyfriars Hall. This former medieval church, with vaulted ceilings, has been thoughtfully restored to make it a unique destination for a wide range of events including meetings, conferences or corporate dinners. The room features Globus chairs, here more versatile than ever, finished in black frame, walnut backrest and seat upholstered in a warm cognac leather. Interior designer: Joelle Reid Interiors. Furniture: Tangram. Photos: Tom Sullam Photography. SEE THE PROJECT
- An oasis in the heart of the big city. This is how Stone Designs has conceived the interior design of this hostel in the center of Madrid, a project inspired by the “Kanso” concept, which in Japanese means the elimination of the superfluous. A space where things are expressed in a simple and natural way with a narrow palette of finishes, where the natural oak of the Globus chair combines with the olive green. Photo: Alberto Monteagudo. SEE GLOBUS.
- The Solo Sokos Hotel Paviljonki in Jyväskylä in the center of Finland has been refurbished by interior designer Joanna Laajisto. The contemporary suites and rooms include cosy STUA Costura armchairs, in Kvadrat textiles. The perfect place to stay if we want to discover the surrounding landscapes. Project: Joanna Laajisto. Photo: Mikko Ryhänen. Furniture: Plus Minus Helsinki. SEE HOTEL.
- The Faroe Islands, almost lost in the North Atlantic, is a remote unexplored destination. A landscape of waterfalls and sheer cliffs, this archipelago represents true escapism. Hotel Brandan is a new, green, four-star superior hotel. And it is located a few minutes away from Tórshavn capital. This mindful project has been designed to be completely furnished with STUA designs. SEE HOTEL
- Lanzarote in the Canary islands is know for its extraordinary landscape that feels abrupt and raw. Following the iconic style of César Manrique architect, these villas are a resort in high contrast with the environment. The open villas feature Costura sofa and Solapa tables in the living area and Onda stools in the kitchen area. Project: Federico Zorrilla Abascal. Interior design and landscape: Vulkano estudio. Photo: César San Millán. SEE VULKANO.
- STUA collaborates with architects to bring to live large projects that demand dedicated solutions. Son Moll Sentits is a new hotel-spa concept in Mallorca, designed by 3de3 Architects, where everything is oriented to the joy of senses. The Satellite acoustic panels have been specially customized to add character to room’s aesthetic as well as minimize environmental noise. STUA’s Eclipse table concept has been transformed into a new wall desk. STUA team offers customized hospitality solutions for architects & interior designers. Click here to access the project.
- This new boutique hotel is an example of the versatility of the STUA collection. The interiors, by Licua studio, feature our designs for each and every function. Discover how Gas and Globus chairs; Marea, Zero and Solapa tables; and Nube armchairs have helped to create this black and white contemporary hotel. Click here to access the project.