GU, SAN SEBASTIÁN
The Royal yatch Club of San Sebastián is one of the most singular designs of the “Movimiento Moderno”, by José Manuel Aizpurúa and Joaquín Labayen architects, it was opened in 1929. Now, this racionalist building that reminds the silhouette a of ship, has been refurbished by José Ángel Medina architect for GU.
The STUA collection has been used to furnish the following areas of the project:
Nube armchairs and Marea tables for the lounge area.
Onda stools for the bar counters.
For multi-purpose space: Globus chairs.
Outdoor Deneb tables.