The design of Gas chair is visionary. The aim of Jesus Gasca while creating this chair was to make the most beautiful and light frame that could have any type of material for the seat and back.
- SURFACES: Jesus Gasca investigated looking for the most comfortable surface design that would hold human body. So the seat and back are curved in three dimensional surfaces that have just one purpose: the comfort of the seating person.
- ALUMINIUM: all the chair frame is made of injected aluminum. Light and recyclable.
- SHAPES: the shapes of the aluminium frame are mate to avoid any welding.
- SEAT & BACK: the seat and back can be of Polypropylene, fabric or leather upholstery.
- MESH BACK: the back has the option of being made in mesh, which allows lightness and it is a "breathing" material.
- SLIM BASE: the design of the base has been made to be as light as possible, to match the frame design.