Located in the district of Las Letras in Madrid, consisting of 600 square meters on two floors with capacity for about 100 people.
In a short time has become one of the reference restaurants of the Spain capital.
The facility maintains the early twentieth structure with iron colonnaded and brick in the interior, and a front with marquetry of 1920 that evokes the Belle Époque. It is decorated in white, black and gray with recycled vintage type furniture according to the character of the area.
In this context, the timelessness design of Laclasica chair fits perfectly.